Architecture & Themed Entertainment
Architectural and Themed Entertainment projects, are listed below by employer. Responsibilities differed for each individual project, but included some combination of the following services: lighting drawings in AutoCAD or Vectorworks; CAD standards management; lighting fixture specifications; sketches, calculations, and renderings; lighting design input; control system design input; on-site aim and focus. Information withheld from project names and locations based on NDA requirements and out of respect for individuals' properties. Please inquire for further information regarding details, where applicable.
- Private Residence Exterior Landscape Lighting - Santa Clarita, CA *
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian, Lighting Update 2015 - Cherokee, NC
- Fireman's Landing, Silver Dollar City Theme Park - Branson, MO
- Two (2) Theme Parks - Dubai, UAE
- Rehab of existing theme park facades and added capacity passage ways for a theme park in Orange County, CA
- Assisted with design of new theme park attraction in Los Angeles County, CA